- On January 3, 2018
- In Uncategorized
This year was a truly unique and exciting year for Secret Vienna as it was full of changes, transformation, and growth. From a blog about Vienna, we expanded into a tourism company with five team members, seven professional licensed tour guides, and now offer a variety of different products and services. Through partnering with various hotels, language schools, online platforms, and other collaborators, we have reached a diverse audience, including locals and visitors. We are especially excited to have over 15,000 followers on Facebook, with whom we get to share our passion for the city on a daily basis.
As 2017 is coming to an end, here are some of the milestones achieved since the new SV team took over:
- Over 160 unique stories
- “Bärenmühldurchgang” was the most successful story reaching 14,435 people and 217 likes
- Over 50 tours with roughly 1,500 SV explorers and a minimum of 3,000 Km explored
- One news article in the Wiener Zeitung featuring our exceptional tour “Auf den Spuren Napoleons”
- One interview in ORF radio featuring our tour “Powerful Women of Vienna”
- A brand-new website
- Two video interviews of our project “The Guardians of Vienna’s Secrets”
We guarantee that we will continue to provide you, our Secret Vienna Explorers, with fascinating secrets and entertaining tours. We are also committed to the conception of new, innovative, and creative products and services that will enrich your life or visit in Vienna.
We would like to take this opportunity to express our gratitude to you for taking this journey with us and for sharing our passion for Vienna. We hope to continue receiving your support through following our blog, inviting your friends to follow our page, and participating in our activities. We are looking forward to seeing you in 2018 and wish you a year full of adventures and exploration!
Happy new year!
The Secret Vienna Team