Join us on a fascinating tour behind the scenes, every Thursday and Saturday at 10:00 am! Our guides are looking forward to showing you the hidden gems of Vienna!
The tour in short
Join us on a fascinating tour behind the scenes in the heart of Vienna. Leave the main streets to explore the hidden narrow alleyways and hidden courtyards which make Vienna so unique!
- Child (6-12)
Coming from the hectic hustle and bustle, we go for a walk in the silence. Hidden courtyards, picturesque narrow streets, and long forgotten stories are all waiting for you on this exciting tour. Our enthusiastic and knowledgeable guides will lead you through the ancient streets, will take you to an impressive yet somewhat forgotten church and will show you many more hidden treasures, signs, and passages.
- Jesuits church
- Ancient and narrow streets
- Hidden courtyards
- Blutgasse and Mozart house
And much much more!
Why this tour?
This tour is a wonderful way to explore the real Vienna and its many secrets. While the rest of the visitors fill the main squares and streets, you will get to explore a completely hidden part of the city right in its very center. This surprising tour is perfect not only for tourists but also for locals.
- Tour time: Please check the schedule on the right side of the screen to see the tour’s availability.
- Duration: The tour lasts approximately 2 hours.
- Guide: One of our awesome guides is looking forward to meeting you. See our full guiding team HERE!
- Children: This tour is excellent for children who love stories, secrets and history.
- Accessibility: This tour is accessible but please take the ancient street stones into account as mobility might be slightly challenging.
- What to wear: Comfortable shoes! Also, always check the weather forecast in advance to make sure you are dressed properly.
Minimum number of participants: The tour takes place if at least 5 people are registered. In case there aren’t enough participants, the tour will get cancelled and a full refund will be issued to those who paid.
Cancellation policy: You can cancel your booking up to 24 hours in advance. No refund will be given to those who cancel less than 24 hours before the tour. Certain exceptions apply such as emergency situations.
Pictures and videos: Please be aware that photos and videos may be taken during the tour. If you don’t want to appear in any Secret Vienna promotional pictures, please let us know by sending us a message.
Copyrights: The content of the tour is the result of the hard work done by our team of licensed guides. Recording the tour or taking pictures of artifacts and material used by the guide is strictly forbidden.
Do you have more questions?
Check our FAQ’s and find an answer to your question or send us your specific question via the form. Both the FAQ’s and the form you can find under the following link: