Join us on a fascinating tour behind the scenes, every Thursday and Saturday at 10:00 am! Our guides are looking forward to showing you the hidden gems of Vienna!
Join us on a sightseeing tour through Vienna’s old center. Hear the stories and lesser known secrets of Vienna’s main attractions, told by our expert storytellers.
- Child (6-12)
Vienna is effortlessly beautiful. To many newcomers, Vienna’s splendor is easily seen in the details of its palaces, the quiet holiness of its cathedrals, and the special tradition of its coffeehouses. But to us in Secret Vienna, the city, though truly a sight to behold on the surface, has a double portion of beauty tucked away and hidden. A kind of beauty that needed to be shared with the world. See the best of the Austrian capital on this Vienna sightseeing tour!
- Albertinaplatz and the monument against war and fascism
- Josefsplatz and the Augustinian church
- Hofburg palace
- Heroes Square
- Michaelerplatz and Kohlmarkt
- The Graben
- St. Stephen’s Cathedral
And much much more!
Why this tour?
Instead of taking an ordinary sightseeing tour, dig a bit deeper to learn the unique stories and secrets of Vienna’s main sites. These stories are new even to most locals and so this could be a great activity for anyone who wants to explore and learn about Vienna in a fun and entertaining way.
- Tour time: Please check the schedule on the right side of the screen to see the tour’s availability.
- Duration: The tour lasts approximately 2 hours.
- Guide: One of our awesome guides is looking forward to meeting you. See our full guiding team HERE!
- Children: This tour is excellent for children who love stories, secrets and history.
- Accessibility: This tour is wheelchair accessible.
- What to wear: Comfortable shoes! Also, always check the weather forecast in advance to make sure you are dressed properly.
Minimum number of participants: The tour takes place if at least 5 people are registered. In case there aren’t enough participants, the tour will get cancelled and a full refund will be issued to those who paid.
Cancellation policy: You can cancel your booking up to 24 hours in advance. No refund will be given to those who cancel less than 24 hours before the tour. Certain exceptions apply such as emergency situations.
Pictures and videos: Please be aware that photos and videos may be taken during the tour. If you don’t want to appear in any Secret Vienna promotional pictures, please let us know by sending us a message.
Copyrights: The content of the tour is the result of the hard work done by our team of licensed guides. Recording the tour or taking pictures of artifacts and material used by the guide is strictly forbidden.
Do you have more questions?
Check our FAQ’s and find an answer to your question or send us your specific question via the form. Both the FAQ’s and the form you can find under the following link: