Salzburg has its own culinary delights that are absolutely worth to taste! Join us and sample authentic & local food specialties and visit the best cultural highlights to learn more about Salzburg’s lifestyle.
The tour in short
• Tour time: daily at 10am or 3pm
• Bike rental: bike and helmets (optional) are excluded, 15€ per bike
• Guide: One of our experienced guides is looking forward to meeting you
• Children: This tour is excellent for children 6 years or older who love to ride the bike.
• Accessibility: This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
• What to wear: Comfortable shoes! Also, always check the weather forecast in advance to make sure you are dressed properly. We will provide you with an alternative program in case of heavy rain.
- Private Group (Up to 10 People)
- Private Group (Up to 30 People)
A fun bike tour around Salzburg combines adventure and history all in one!
Discover easily the historic city center and the surrounding areas in only a few hours. The bike tour takes you to the best historical sites like the Salzburg Dom, Residence building, St. Peter District & Festival District. On request, visit the farmers market of Salzburg to get some Pretzels and drinks for your sporty challenge!
Following the bike path, you will ride close to the Fortress Hohensalzburg and make a stop at the Nonnberg abbey for a fantastic view to Salzburg’s marvelous surroundings. You will enjoy a visit to the church of Nonnberg Abbey if you are a Sound of Music-Fan. Continue the bike tour along SECRET side roads to the magnificent palace Leopoldskron and to the 17th century palace Hellbrunn.
Enjoy your ride back to Salzburg along a picturesque tree lined alley way or along the river Salzach and end the tour with the most beautiful city view from the Mirabell Garden.
• Best viewpoints overlooking Salzburg
• Visit Mirabell Garden, Schloss Hellbrunn and Schloss Leopoldskron
• Drive along the river Salzach & the historic tree lined Hellbrunn alley
• Learn more about the history of Salzburg
Why choose this tour:
Your whole family and friends will enjoy this tour, as the bike ride isn’t too strenuous and will take you through the historic city to beautiful city views, gardens and then along small side roads to the nearby countryside.