This fun bike tour around Salzburg combines adventure and history all in one. Discover easily the historic city center and the surrounding areas!
The tour in short
- Child (6-12)
- Couple Ticket
Salzburg has its own culinary delights that are absolutely worth to taste!
Join us and sample authentic & local food specialties and visit the best cultural highlights to learn more about Salzburg’s lifestyle. Salzburg’s history is very much linked to the salt trade which had a strong impact on the growth of the city. Take a walk with our experienced guide to the business district where trade has been important for centuries, spoil yourself with some famous sweets you only get in Salzburg, visit the farmers market for fresh food tastings and discover the oldest bakery in town for fresh sourdough bread.
On the way to the food tastings, you will discovery cultural highlights like St. Peters Abbeys, an over 1200-year-old monastery. Here you can try the monk’s SECRET LIQUOR before the tour continues to a traditional café for some delicious apple strudel. Finish the tour in a restaurant with sampling a traditional homemade dish.
• Taste the famous Mozartkugel and other various specialties of Salzburg
• Get tips on local restaurants, cuisine and locally made products
• Learn more about the local & authentic history, culture and cuisine
Why choose this tour:
Instead of taking an ordinary sightseeing tour, dig a bit deeper to understand Salzburg’s lifestyle and how you can benefit from it. This tour is a great activity for anyone who wants to explore and learn about Salzburg’s culture and local cousin in a fun and entertaining way.
• Tour time: Monday – Saturday 10am, 1pm or 3pm.
• Cost: 195€ for 2 pax, incl. 5 food tastings 75€ per person, including 5 food tastings for a group of up to 15 participants (price before VAT).
• Language: English or German
• A group tour can only take place with minimum 3 pax
• Duration: 3 hours
• Guide: One of our experienced guides is looking forward to meeting you.
• Children: This tour is good for children over 5 years who love food and history
• Accessibility: This tour is wheelchair accessible.
• What to wear: Comfortable shoes! Also, always check the weather forecast in advance to make sure you are dressed properly.