Vienna Things To Do in January
There are numerous Vienna things to do in January. Hence why we have decided to put together a list of our favorite things to do in this cold month:
- Grab a cup of coffee and take a stroll through the city. Even though the Christmas lights are no longer illuminating the streets, there is still a special atmosphere lingering in Vienna’s streets.
- Explore one of Vienna’s parks. No matter the district you’re living in or visiting, you’ll stumble upon numerous parks that are worth the detour. Especially parks like the Türkenschanzpark are beautiful in winter.
- Visit an exhibition to warm yourself up. Vienna’s inner city is full of beautiful museums you should visit. Let it be the KHM, the Albertina, the Dorotheum or the Theatermuseum.
- Visit the renovated Parliament. On January 14th and 15th you can take a tour through the newly renovated Parliament. Click here for more information
- Visit the Eistraum. From the 19th of January on you can visit the Eistraum, in front of the Rathaus, for iceskating. Be aware that this is a very popular spot.